- 1(12 ounce) package firm silken tofu
- 1teaspoon garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon basil
- 1tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup
- brown rice pasta
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Lightly brown garlic in oliveoil. Let cool. In blender, combine tofu and cooled garlic/oil mixture and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add water to adjust consistency. Put tofu mixture in saucepan, add green onions and heat on medium/low for 10 minutes.
- Add basil, parsley, salt and pepper. Heat for another 3 minutes. Serve over your favorite pasta.
- add mushrooms